This Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie recipe is from my mother-in-law. She's been making this pie since my wife was a young child.
What I like about this delicious pie is that it is quick and easy to make. It's one of those refreshing kind of pies that is perfect for your next BBQ.
You can use frozen strawberries for this recipe but nothing compares to the taste of fresh strawberries. Nothing. But I guess frozen will have to do when fresh strawberries aren't in season.
💭 Recipe Tip
While you can pretty much use any brand of cream cheese, I highly recommend you use Philadelphia brand cream cheese. You will taste the difference.
One of these days I am going to try this exact recipe but substituting the strawberries for blueberries or maybe mixed berries. I think blueberries would make an awesome pie! Don't you agree?
For more great recipes with Fresh Strawberries, I suggest you check these recipes out:
📋 What Ingredients do I need
You will need the following ingredients to make this Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie recipe (see recipe card for quantities): Graham Cracker Pie Shell, Cream Cheese, Powdered Sugar, Milk, Strawberries, White Sugar, Cornstarch and Water.
🥣 How to Make Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and milk together. Put into cooked, cooled pie shell.
Put one layer of cut strawberries over the cream cheese mixture.
In a saucepan over medium heat, mix white sugar, cornstarch, water, and mashed strawberries until it boils. Pour over strawberries in pie shell.
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- Fresh Strawberries, Sliced
- ¾ Cup White Sugar
- 3 tablespoon Cornstarch
- ¾ Cup Water
- 1 Cup Fresh Strawberries, Mashed
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk together. Put into cooked, cooled pie shell.
- Put one layer of cut strawberries over cream cheese mixture.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix white sugar, cornstarch, water and mashed strawberries until it boils. Pour over strawberries in pie shell.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
Nutritional information provided for this recipe is based on 1 serving. This information is an estimate and may vary based on several factors. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with a Registered Dietitian.