This Cream Cheese Fruit Pie recipe is so easy to make it's not even funny. The perfect dessert to go with your summer BBQ's. Yummy!
This Cream Cheese Fruit Pie is the perfect dessert for those summer BBQ’s. Refreshing fresh blueberries and strawberries with a fluffy cream cheese filling.
Whenever I can I try to use low-fat ingredients to try and make them as healthy as possible. I know it’s not much but every but helps in my opinion. Plus using a low-fat cream cheese will not significantly alter the flavor of this pie. Your choice.
This pie is super simple and quick to make. Especially when you use a pre-made graham cracker crust as I did as I was feeling a bit lazy. You can make your own by using a combination of graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
It’s amazing how such a simple recipe like this can generate mega flavors. My wife also pointed out that this pie is not very sweet. With only a 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, it keeps that in check.
Here are some of our newest recipes you might enjoy making:
- Mexican Chicken Picadillo
- Dried Cherry Muffins
- Blueberry Pie Cookies
- Delicious Macaroni Salad
- Copycat Applebee’s Queso Blanco
Have you tried my Easy Raisin Pie recipe yet? This raisin pie recipe is consistently in the top 5 most popular recipes on this blog! Try it and you will see why.
What Ingredients do I need to make this Fruit Pie Recipe
You will need the following ingredients to make this cream cheese fruit pie: Graham Cracker Pie Crust, Low Fat Cream Cheese, Powdered Sugar, Whipped Topping, Fresh Strawberries and Fresh Blueberries.
How do I make this Cream Cheese Fruit Pie
Chop approximately 1 cup of strawberries for the pie filling. Set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together with electric beaters.
Using a rubber spatula, gently mix in 1 cup of chopped strawberries.
Fold whipped topping into cream cheese and strawberry mixture.
Pour mixture into prepared graham cracker crust and spread evenly. Arrange strawberry slices and blueberries on top of the cheesecake
Chill for approximately 1 hour before serving.
Cream Cheese Fruit Pie
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 8 oz Low Fat Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 pkg Whipped Topping
- 1 Pint Fresh Strawberries
- 1 Pint Fresh Blueberries
how to make this recipe
- Chop approximately 1 cup of strawberries for the pie filling. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together with electric beaters.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently mix in 1 cup of chopped strawberries.
- Fold whipped topping into cream cheese and strawberry mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepared graham cracker crust and spread evenly. Arrange strawberry slices and blueberries on top of the cheesecake
- Chill for approximately 1 hour before serving.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.