This copycat recipe from Cracker Barrel does not disappoint. It’s so easy anybody can make it and there is a good chance that you already have all the ingredients at home so you don’t have to make a trip to your local grocery store.
While the original recipe I was working from called for four (4) chicken breasts, you could easily substitute for chicken tender (not breaded of course) or even cubing your chicken before putting it in the casserole dish. Whatever you decide, I would suggest you use a good thermometer to ensure the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
Copycat Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken CasserolePrint Pin Rate
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Kosher Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 10 oz Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar, Shredded
- 10 oz Broccoli Florets, Frozen
- 1 Cup Ritz Crackers, Crushed
How to make this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Pat each chicken breast dry using paper towels. Season with salt and pepper and place in a large oven-proof casserole dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, soup, paprika, and cheddar, then fold in broccoli and half the crackers. Pour over chicken, covering entirely.
- Top with remaining crackers and bake until chicken is fully cooked, 45 minutes.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.