As the title implies, this should only be consumed by adults as it does contain alcohol. While most of the Grand Marnier will burn off, you might just want to play it safe with this one.
Cranberry Sauce with MarnierPrint Pin Rate
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Orange Juice
- Orange Zest
- 1/4 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 12 oz Cranberries
- 2 Tbsp Grand Marnier
How to make this Recipe
- In a medium saucepan, dissolve both sugars, orange juice, orange zest and pumpkin pie spice over medium heat.
- Add cranberries and let cook for about 10 minutes until berries make a popping sound.
- Turn heat to low and add Grand Marnier. Stir and let cook for another minute.
- Remove from heat and move to a bowl. The cranberry sauce will thicken up as it sits.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.