Crown Royal was gracious enough to post their recipe on their website which is what I used as a starting point to make the cookies pictured here. To be perfectly honest, this is one of the few recipes that I didn’t have to tweak to my liking. Pretty much perfection as is.
These Crown Royal cookies are soft and moist with a terrific flavor. As I said above, this cookie recipe has quickly become one of the most popular recipes on this blog! Make sure you check my notes below about baking with alcohol.
Crown Royal Whiskey CookiesPrint Pin Rate
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Crown Royal Whiskey
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
How to make this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Using an electric mixer, cream butter, cocoa powder and sugar.
- On low speed, add one egg at a time.
- Add vanilla extract. Mix in the Crown Royal whiskey.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, and salt till all combined.
- Form 1 tablespoon size balls, and place 2 inches apart on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Cool on rack.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.