First we eat, then we do everything else.
When it comes time for you to pick your toppings for these turkey burgers, you can obviously use whatever you want but personally, I love Blue Cheese so it was a no brainer for me to use my Blue Cheese Herb Spread all over this bad boy. If you are not in the mood or don’t like the taste of Blue Cheese, you can slap a dollop of mayonnaise and a little sriracha. Yes, it will have a little kick to it but that’s how I roll.
Spicy Chipotle Turkey BurgersPrint Pin Rate
- 1 lb Ground Turkey, Extra Lean
- 1 Garlic Clove, Minced
- 1 Tbsp Chipotles in Adobo Sauce, Puréed
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
How to make this Recipe
- In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together until well incorporated. Let the turkey mixture sit in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Form 4 patties with the turkey mixture. Make a dent with your thumb in the bottom side of each patty.
- Put the patty dent side down and grill over medium-high heat. Don't press on the burgers. Flip after a few minutes and cook through until no longer pink.
- Serve on a bun with your favorite condiment. If you like Blue Cheese, I would suggest my Blue Cheese Spread.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.