The beauty with this mousse is that it is so versatile you can use it for many different kinds of desserts. As with all recipes that contain alcohol, be mindful that it’s possible not all of the alcohol may burn off during the cooking process.
Pumpkin Pie Mousse DipPrint Pin Rate
- 2 Tsp Unflavored Gelatin
- 2 Tbsp Water, Cold
- 1/4 Cup Water, Boiling
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Cream, Cold
- 1/2 Cup Bailey’s Irish Cream, Cold
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
How to make this Recipe
- Place large mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes to chill.
- In a small mixing bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water, stir and let stand 1 minute to soften. Add boiling water, stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Let stand to cool.
- In the large chilled mixing bowl, Combine the sugar and cocoa then add heavy cream.
- Beat at medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Gradually add Bailey's Irish cream, vanilla, and gelatin mixture. Beat continuously at high speed until well blended and soft peaks form.
- Let stand for 5 minutes until Mousse thickens.
- Spoon into dessert cups or serving dishes and place in refrigerator to chill.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.