If you enjoy a good meatloaf with tons of flavor, make sure you check out my Sweet Ketchup Meatloaf.
- 1 Cup Soda Crackers Crushed
- 1/2 Cup Celery Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Yellow Onion
- 1/4 Cup Horseradish
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Chili Sauce
- 1 Egg(s) Beaten
- 1 1/2 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
how to make this recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the crushed soda crackers, chopped celery, diced onion, horseradish, mustard, chili sauce, beaten egg, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
- Crumble ground beef into bowl and mix well until all the ingredients are combined.
- Put ground beef mixture into greased loaf pan. Spread the ketchup over the top of the meat mixture.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.